Banner

Banner

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Carpe Diem

Evening everyone :)

Just a quick post tonight to blabber about how my week's going. Over the weekend I bought some gorgeous things in the January sales that I'll post about soon. On Saturday me and my mum wanted to go somewhere just to chill for the day and have a natter. We ended up going to Roots which is a farm shop and tea room. It's so cute and they do lovely food.


We had a lovely pot of tea and some butterscotch cake and put the world to rights!


Yesterday I was having a really bad day but saw a couple of friends which really cheered me up. I met my friend's little pygmy hedgehog, Pickle! She was a little bit scared at first and just buried her head away but eventually she came out for some mealworms! The funniest thing was my friend trying to get her out of her bed, every time she went anywhere near her, Pickle huffed like a little timebomb and pricked all her spikes up!

By the evening I was so tired and the whole family were feeling sorry for ourselves so we got the fur throw out on the couch, watched a film and tucked into a big box of chocolates! Naughty naughty!


Today has been entirely uneventful, I've just done an audio script for my uni work. But tomorrow a friend is coming round for cocktails and baking! So expect more pictures.

I also found my camera with all my christmas photos on so will try to do a post about them soon, hopefully some time before June!

Hope you've all had a great day, lots of love, Taz x

No comments:

Post a Comment